Last Updated: 30th March, 2019
Being an avid reader (and I don’t mean just the books). I love to read about startups, business, entrepreneurship, non-fiction books. One of my all time favorite is “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. I read that book in 2011, while I was still in college and it has made the most positive impact in my life till now.
In this page, I will keep updating and posting about my current reads and what I have learned from the previous ones. I will make sure to add a small summary so you can decide for yourself whether to check it out.
Make sure to let me know which are your favorite books or articles and I might add that in my reading list too. Buzz me anytime.
Here are some articles that inspired me to read some books featured below:
– Who Says You Can’t You Do by Daniel Chidiac
In the Waitlist:
– The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
– The Dip by Seth Godin
– The Art of Possibility by Benjamin and Rosamund Zander
– The Game by Neil Strauss
– The 4 Hour Work Week
– Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
– Lean Startup by Eric Ries
– Super Memory by Shakuntala Devi
– Arise, Awake by Rashmi Bansal
– Memory Power by Dhaval Bathia
– The Diary of Young Girl Anne Frank
– Who will Cry When You Die? by Robin Sharma
– Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
– Wherever you go there you are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
– Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach
– MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
– People Over Profit by Dale Partridge
– The Startup Playbook: Secrets of the Fastest-Growing Startups From Their Founding Entrepreneurs by David Kidder
– Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
– Zero to One: Notes Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
– The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
– The Reputation Economy: How to Optimize Your Digital Footprint in a World Where Your Reputation Is Your Most Valuable Asset by Michael Fertik
– Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
Previous Reads (Most recent on top):
– The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson
one of the most interesting book I’ve read in recent times to change the underlying fact of not to increase the amount of hardwork but getting rid of wrong people and the attitude towards work. It’s shows the life perspective behind what you really should be doing and not to abide by the law of society.
– The Monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma
By one of the most influential personality in the leadership and author industry, Robin Sharma really changed the world of many thousands if not millions of people via this book. The story really makes the brain tick on what matters and what doesnt. A must read for everyone. Atleast once in a lifetime.
– If God was a Banker by Ravi Subramanian
– Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
– Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
– Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life by Deepak Chopra
– The Secret by Rhonda Byrne